Shareholic

Sunday, August 8, 2010

UNSEEN GUIDES

UNSEEN GUIDES

This is what Napoleon Hill had to say:

QuoteFor many years, I was so sensitive concerning the unseen Guides, whose presence I had felt, that I carefully avoided all references to them,in both my writings and in public lectures. Then, one day in a conversation, with Elmer R. Gates, a distinguishesd Scientist and Inventor, I was overwhelmed with joy when I learned that he not only had discovered the presence of unseen Guides, but he had formed a working alliance with them which enabled him to perfect more inventions and procure more patents than had ever been granted to the great inventor, Thomas A. Edison.From that day on I began to make inquiries of the hundreds of successful men who collaborated with me in the organization of Science of Success and discovered, that each of them had received guidance from unknown sources, although many of them were reluctant to admit this discovery. My experience with men in the upper brackets of personal achievements has been that they prefer to accredit their success to their individual superiority.Thomas A. Edison, Henry Ford, Luther Burbank, Andrew Carnegie, Elmer R. Gates, and Dr. Alexander Graham Bell went to great lengths in their descriptions of their experiences with unseen Guides, although some of these men did not refer to these invisible sources of aid as "Guides". Dr. Bell, in particular, believed the invisible sources of aid was nothing but a direct contact with Infinite Intelligence, brought about by the individual`s stimulation of his own mind through a burning desire for the attainment of definite objectives.

No comments: