Shareholic

Sunday, August 22, 2010

POSITIVE APPROACH

POSITIVE APPROACH



Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice

Son: I will choose my own bride

Father: But the girl is Brad Gates’ daughter

Son: Well, in that case, OK

Next day father approaches Brad Gates

Father: I have husband for your daughter

Gates: But my daughter is too young to marry

Father: But this young man is a Vice President of the World Development Bank

Gates: Ah, in that case, OK

Finally father goes to se the President of the World Development Bank

Father: I have a young man to be recommended as a Vice President

President: But I already have more Vice Presidents than I need

Father: But this young man is Brad Gates’ Son-in-law

President: Ah, in that case.. OK

This is how business is done..



(MORAL: EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOTHING, YOU CAN GET ANYTHING. BUT YOUR ATTITUDE AND APPROACH SHOULD BE POSITIVE)

No comments: