Shareholic

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

How do I can get a duplicate pass book from the bank when my original pass book is found lost in transit?






You are having an account with a bank branch and you find that you had lost your pass book while on transit.
Now you are willing to get a pass book and the bank is in need of a written representation from your end.
The following is the format of letter to be submitted to the bank manager.

(Letter to the bank manager requesting him to issue a duplicate pass book when original pass book is found lost)


From:                                                                                                       Place:                      
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Dated:
Name …………………………………………... 
Address ………………………………………..
……………………………............................
………………………………………………….. …
Contact Mobile No:

To:

The Branch Manager,
.................Bank
Address.......................................................

Sir,
Sub: My savings bank account Number:........................................... with you
---------
With reference to my savings bank account number with your branch as mentioned above,  I regret to inform you that I had lost my pass book while on transit and I request you to kindly issue a duplicate pass book at the earliest. The service charges on account of issue of duplicate pass book may be debited to my account as mentioned above.
Name of the account holder


Account Number


Name of the bank and branch where the  account is maintained

Details of request
Issue of duplicate pass book since original pass book is found lost while on transit
In view of the circumstances as mentioned above, I request you to kindly arrange to re credit the amount to my account at the earliest.


Yours faithfully


Signature

Enc: 

1 comment:

ben rita said...

I was searching for loan to sort out my bills & debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Card that can be hacked and withdraw money from any ATM machines around you anywhere in the world . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting united blank atm hack card they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the Courier agent in my resident with a parcel {card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this....Via email: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com