Shareholic

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to help others?




I wish to share an incident for the information of the readers. I went to a hotel along with one of my friends and by the time we were leaving the hotel after finishing our breakfast, an old lady approached us and demanded some money.  I was searching my pockets for some coins; In the mean time, my friend took the old lady inside the hotel.
He placed an order for required number of food items for the lady and  was patiently sitting near the lady till she completed eating her food. He paid the bill and came out and joined me for further discussions.

He started telling me the concept behind his action. “Whenever, we pay the old people in cash, the miscreants threaten old people and remove cash from them. Once we feed them, the question of losing their money will never arise”.

This information is an eye opener for many of us who have the desire to help others.

No comments: